Refresh Your PC
Backup and Restore Your Windows 8 PC!
Sometimes Windows PCs go haywire, get viruses or just become plain slow. Let’s face it… Troubleshooting and fixing issues can be a long and frustrating process.
Thanks to Refresh Point and the enhancements in Windows 8, restoring your Windows based PC back to factory default while keeping your personal files and desktop applications is now a breeze…
Although you’ll still want to have a backup plan for your personal files and data, quickly refreshing your PC back to a usable state with all your stuff intact lets you quickly restore your PC back to factory default settings within a matter of minutes.
Refresh Point allows you to image your Windows 8 OS and desktop applications. It lets you restore your PC to be good as new without messing with your documents.
Provides for scheduled backups to occur at your convenience and allows you to keep as many backup images as you want.
Provides a touch friendly and easy to navigate user interface that integrates seamlessly into Windows 8.
Or it didn't happen
Refresh Point is currently in the beta stage of development. What this means is that it's not quite complete, may be missing a feature or two... and we aren't comfortable calling it finished just yet.
Just because it's not finished yet doesn't mean you can't grab a copy.
Please send us a line
if you're interested in participating in the beta and would be able to provide us with good
feedback and bug reports
Lets run this beast
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8.1; Windows Server 2012 R2; Windows 8; Windows Server 2012
- Supported Architectures : x86; x64
- Processor Speed: 1.6 GHz (minimum); 2 GHz (recommended)
- RAM: 1024 MB (minimum); 2048 MB (recommended)
- Free Disc Space: 10 MB (minimum); 60 GB (recommended)
- CD or DVD Drive Not required
- Display 800x600, 256 colors (minimum); 1024x768 high color, 32-bit (recommended)